Boats with whipped cream and strawberries, popcorn cookies with jam
Dough preparation: it is made in the written order of the ingredients:
In a bowl, mix the sugar with the egg until creamy, add the vanilla sachet, grated lemon peel, the 2 tablespoons of milk, sifted flour and a teaspoon of baking powder until it becomes a crumbly composition, melt the margarine and add , mix very well until it peels off the walls of the bowl and becomes a ball not too hard but not too soft.
Wrap with cling film and let cool for 30 minutes.
After it has rested, we spread it with a twister and between two transparent foils so that it is quite thin.
Grease the cup shapes, boat with margarine and place a circle of dough, arrange well and remove the excess, drill with a fork and press with the back of the fork and on the edge of the cups as in photo 6. We also make leaves and butterflies if we want with the help of cutting shapes biscuits.
We can orient ourselves according to the thickness of the dough arranged in shapes that will grow during baking, that I have half a centimeter will surely grow, if not more. So be careful how thick we spread the dough.
Grease with a little water on the edges and put in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes until they are well colored, carefully remove them on a tray, and still hot, peel them with a toothpick. Leave to cool.
Preparation of Chantilly cream: In a saucepan, heat the milk with the lemon peel and leave it to infuse for 10 minutes, then remove the lemon peel.
In a bowl, mix the yolks with the sugar, the vanilla sachet until it becomes frothy, add the starch given through the sieve, it becomes a crumbly composition that we will dissolve with warm milk gradually and mixing very well.
Heat the composition on the fire and stir constantly until the cream becomes quite dense. Put it on a plate and cover with transparent foil, let it cool.
Meanwhile, beat the very cold cream (it is very important to be cold from the fridge) with a mixer and when it doubles in volume, add the stabilizer sachet, beat until it becomes frothy and quite hard.
After the cream has cooled, we wake it up by mixing it well with a fork and we add all the whipped cream, stirring from the bottom up, we also add the vanilla aroma bottle (for a stronger aroma) and if we want a spoonful of limoncello children who will taste it). We gradually put the whipped cream in a pouch.
We dust the cups and boats with powdered sugar, we fill them with cream and we dehydrate them with strawberries.
Grease with a little gelatin, and place a small butterfly biscuit or leaf given with powdered sugar next to the strawberry.
I gave the popcorn with powdered sugar and filled it with berry jam.
Tender popcorn with popcorn from seeds and cheese
Tender popcorn with popcorn from seeds and cheese. There are cakes with cow's cheese, without yeast or baking powder, which grow when baked from approx. 1 cm to 4 cm! Pogacele are tender, leafy, beautifully decorated and very strong.
We really like pogacele and salatele, rarely a weekend goes by that I don't do. We have a lot of published recipes but nothing prevents me from developing new ones.
Surely you have already tried girlfriends the savages of great-grandmother Buia, jumper with jumari or many other recipes for the pies and salads you find here.
If it is about breaded or salted with cottage cheese dough, I definitely make 2 servings from the start. The dough, packed in transparent foil, lasts 3-4 days in the refrigerator, and not only does it last, but the result is even more spectacular. Obviously, I also made 2 servings for these pogacele.
If you live abroad and do not know what cheese to buy or if you prefer to make your own cottage cheese at home you can follow this recipe.
Out of a portion comes out about 50 tender puddings with popcorn seeds, cut with a shape of 3.5 cm.
Sweet and sweet
It looks great and it's perfectly good, although I didn't make it, yes, as the recipe sounds, it has to be good!
Super interesting and appetizing.
I'll try it when I get back from vacation. How come you don't have Cbox anymore? kiss you.
How beautiful she is! Brava! :)
Excuse me for not answering you so far but I was gone 3 days at sea. The pie was very good, but I would have liked the ham to feel better, so if someone wants to make it, put more. Thank you girls and kiss you.
It turned out great, congratulations! It has to be really good.
When you have time, come for a minute on my blog, I have something for you.
As I glanced at the flower, I decided to do it.
You are very skilled, congratulations and a very nice blog.
I made the Moni pie, it was very much appreciated by my family. I will post pictures on my blog. Thank you, kisses :)
Simple and good
I know it's a job you've all been waiting for. I will not write much, but I want to establish together some basic criteria related to the so elaborate process of achieving these wonders.
There is no recipe that you have ever worked so hard on, but it is explicable, a professional baker said that it has a degree of difficulty of 11 on a scale from 1 to 10. and I'm sorry he wasn't wrong, everyone knows for sure those who tried, at least once, to make croissants with or without mayo.
I worked on this recipe for 6 months, 6 months in which in the first part I made them once a week in larger quantities, after that I understood that the experience must be repeated more often, to practice and remember every detail of each stage. , so important for the success of the process as a whole.
All this time, we ate breakfast in the morning, croissants, more or less successful, but always delicious, a taste that has become common in our house and has created addiction very easily.
During these months I changed one or more variables at a time, in order to understand what is happening and how the change is reflected in the final process, I tried to make as many mistakes as possible, to know what should never be done.
One of the last aspects I tested was the flour used, initially involuntarily because I used a white Terra Natura flour that I did not know was, by mistake, ground immediately after the mill overhaul and due to an error, the coefficient of elasticity was affected, which is visible only in long-leavening doughs such as croissants or panettone.
So after two missed rounds, from which I understood only at the end that it was not the technique that was to blame but the flour, I made croissants with emmer flour and organic whole wheat TN, Austrian white organic with organic rye TN and durum organic TN, to understand that none of these options is appropriate.
The icing on the cake were instead the croissants in the picture, made in parallel with organic Austrian white flour and normal Tyrolean. in the idea of reducing the coefficient of subjectivity to a minimum. and the results were surprising.
The normal flour croissants had a significant fermentation and a more beautiful appearance at the expense of the section and the taste, instead the organic ones surprised me with a beautiful section, a perfect taste despite the exterior which was not so spectacular.
The conclusion is at least one for me, the flour I will use with the greatest confidence for croissants will be Terra Natura alba, it is organic, has a perfect taste and is produced near home, ultimately with a flour with a lot of gluten anyone can have spectacular results, but the real challenge is not this!
I am sending this post, a little more atypical, to Elena, to participate in the latest edition of the Sweet Romania Challenge, which thus ends 3 years of culinary journey through the virtual houses of many bloggers.
Top :, & # 8211 3 eggs, & # 8211 4 tablespoons sugar, & # 8211 7 tablespoons flour, & # 8211 2 tablespoons cocoa. Grandma didn't have strawberry pudding, but my mother tried it out. Strawberry shortcake like in grandma's time, prepared with a cream like that. Grease the first top with strawberry jam, then put the strawberry cream. Divide the cream in half and fill the cake.
List of the best 2 recipes, including Strawberry Jam Cake, Pudding. Mix the egg whites until we have a hard foam, add the sugar and mix until it melts, then the yolks.
Flavor in dishes
I received some small and fragrant strawberries from my mother-in-law and kept a few for a cake, and I ate the rest with cream (that's how we like it so much). I thought that for decoration I will buy some big, beautiful (and tasteless) strawberries. that I give much better. When there spikes! I didn't find strawberries at any store in the neighborhood (and the market is very far away). I mean, the season is over. How so? When they just started baking in the country.
For the countertop:
3 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons oil
2 tablespoons cocoa
2 tablespoons flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
a pinch of salt
For blackberry cream:
80-100g sugar (depending on your taste)
100ml liquid cream
1 sachet of gelatin
For the strawberry cream:
80-100g sugar (depending on your taste)
100ml liquid cream
1 sachet of gelatin
20 + 50ml water
For chocolate cream:
200ml liquid cream
30g ground nuts
Method of preparation:
You start with chocolate cream because it has to stay cold for a few hours. Heat the liquid cream to the boil, add the chopped chocolate and mix until you get a homogeneous cream. Leave it in the cold for 3-4 hours or overnight.
Mix the yolks with the ground sugar until they turn white. Add the oil, then the flour mixed with baking powder and cocoa.
Let the countertops cool on a grill.
For the blackberry cream, put the fruit (frozen) on the fire together with 2 tablespoons of sugar and 20 ml of water.
For the strawberry cream, put the fruit in a blender (or use a vertical mixer) and chop them well,
Before undoing the ring, carefully move it around with a knife to peel off the edges.
Sweet and sweet
what a beautiful cookie you made !!
I'll try them too, but I don't know what kind of candy to buy ... or drops, from those countries. such beauties as yours I have not seen, or maybe I have not looked well ..
Hi Mona, yes those hard drops are good (the ones without filling) I only had two colors, but you can find others. Kisses.
Fuuuarte beautiful :) Bravo!
Do those drops melt so nicely?
Yes, put 2-3 drops (depending on how big the hole is) and in 12 minutes they melt. You can also put 2-3 colors and it comes out like a stained glass window. If the biscuits and the hole in them are smaller, you can crush the drops.
Even if you have already received the Meme award, the regulations state that it can be awarded several times, so please receive it from me as a sign of appreciation for all your work. Kiss you.
Moni, my dear, after a "motivated" absence: P. I come to visit you, to bring you thousands of thanks for the award you gave me! :)
You are a special girl and I am very glad that we got to know each other. I kiss you for everything.
what I like about these cookies, I think I will try them tomorrow, they are very easy to make!
Chocolate cake, milk cream and strawberry jelly
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
3. Mix the egg whites with hard salt powder. Add the sugar in two tranches and mix until you get a firm foam.
4. Add the yolks over the beaten egg whites and mix until incorporated. Then add the oil and mix well for a few seconds.
5. Mix the flour with the cocoa and sift it into the composition in two or three tranches. We enclose each tranche with the help of a spatula / wooden spoons in circular movements, from top to bottom.
4. Pour the composition into a baking tray lined with baking paper (32 x 22 cm) and place in the oven at 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes. Do the toothpick test to make sure the countertop is baked.
5. After baking, remove the tray from the oven and let the top cool completely.
1. Put the strawberries (I used frozen strawberries) in a double bottom bowl with the sugar. Stir and put the bowl on low heat (stirring continuously in the first minute), leave on the fire until the syrup formed decreases (
5-6 min). Using a vertical mixer, pass the strawberries.
2. Moisten the gelatin in cold water for 10 minutes.
3. Transfer the gelatin to the warm strawberry puree and mix until it dissolves (if the puree has cooled completely, reheat it a little - enough to dissolve the gelatin).
4. Pour the gelatin into molds (I used a tray with hemispheres for half of the composition, and for the other half I used a rectangular tray (21x8cm), both made of silicone) and put in the fridge until it solidifies (min 4 hours, as to be able to work with them without stress would be ideal to put the trays in the freezer).
Chocolate cream with hazelnuts
1. Put the broken chocolate in pieces together with 150 g of liquid cream in a saucepan over low heat. Stir continuously until the chocolate melts and obtain a homogeneous composition. Turn off the heat, add the rest of the whipped cream and mix with a spatula until fully incorporated.
2. Let the cream cool completely then put it in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
1. In a non-stick pan, mix the sugar with the starch. Gradually add the milk and mix continuously with a whisk to avoid the formation of lumps (you can also add orange peel or lemon peel to flavor it).
2. Put the pan on low heat and stir continuously until the composite thickens. Turn off the heat, place a cling film on top of the cream (so that no pojghita forms) and place the cream bowl in a bowl of cold water (which we change periodically) to speed up cooling. After it has cooled completely, put the cream in the fridge.
3. ATTENTION! At the time of assembly we pass the milk cream with a vertical mixer. Mix the whipped cream until it gains volume and becomes aerated and wrap it with a spatula in sour cream.
1. Cut the top in half horizontally, put the first slice of the top in the tray (the same one in which I baked it) lined with baking paper, and with the help of a brush we will syrup it a little. Remove the chocolate cream with hazelnuts and mix it and then spread it on the entire surface of the countertop sheet. Put the other slice on the counter and put it in the fridge for 1 hour or until the chocolate cream hardens.
2. Remove the tray from the refrigerator, measure the worktop and cut it in half vertically.
3. Put one of the tops on a plate, syrup a little slice on top then put 2 tablespoons of sour cream on it and spread it with a spatula, turn the jelly from the rectangular tray on a baking paper and cut it in half then we put over the sour cream.
4. Pour the rest of the milk cream over the strawberry jelly and spread it with a spatula then put the other top on top and syrup the top slice. Put the cake in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
At this moment we prepare the chocolate cream as follows: we put the broken chocolate in pieces together with 200 g of liquid cream in a pan over low heat. Stir continuously until the chocolate melts and obtain a homogeneous composition. Turn off the heat, add the rest of the whipped cream and mix with a spatula. Let the cream cool completely then put it in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
5. Take the chocolate cream out of the fridge and mix it until it turns light.
7. Take the cake out of the fridge, round the corners with a knife and then wrap it in chocolate cream with the help of a metal spatula. Put in the fridge for at least an hour. Then take the cake out of the fridge (again :) and finish any edges with a hot metal spatula. We decorate the cake with jelly hemispheres and edible popcorn (I used corcodus flowers at that time).
Note: - if you like milk cream you can add vanilla essence (only after you turn off the heat)
- if you are allergic to hazelnuts you can use another type of chocolate instead of hazelnut chocolate, for example with milk.
How to make whipped cream
To give whipped cream you just have to keep in mind a few simple and basic things:
1. both the cream to be used to obtain the whipped cream and the bowl and the target with which it is beaten must have a temperature lower than ten degrees Celsius. In other words, take the cream out of the fridge just before you start whipping cream and, half an hour before, put the bowl and the target in the fridge so that they are also cold. To shorten the cooling time you can even put them in the freezer for a few minutes. If the cream makes ice needles it is not an inconvenience but on the contrary it will beat faster.
2. to obtain a fluffy whipped cream and to double its volume by aeration, use a cream with a high fat content, at least 30%.
3. whipped cream is considered well beaten if it does not fall off the target when it rises or if we notice that it leaves traces through it
4. after I beat the sour cream well and it doubled in volume, add the powdered sugar and beat it for another 1-2 minutes. The standard recommendations would be 100 grams of powdered sugar per kilogram of whipped cream (of course you can increase or decrease the amount depending on taste). Opinions are divided: some believe that whipped cream is what is obtained before adding sugar. But others believe that this includes sugar in the recipe.
5.Be careful, however, not to beat the sour cream too much! If you insist too much it can turn into butter. That is, cut and separate the liquid from the fat. I will also write the butter recipe separately so that you can understand how it is made. You should also keep in mind that if the cream is very greasy, it will beat much faster than a weaker one. I mention this precisely to pay attention to the beating time so that it does not turn into butter!
So, whipped creamit is obtained from simple, unfermented cream, which I beat very well with the help of a whisk or electric mixer and in which I added a certain amount of sugar. Or not :)
If we add the vanilla bean seeds to this cream from the beginning, we will finally get what some confectioners call & # 8220Chantilly cream& # 8220. So here is the explanation of the title I gave to today's article. Chantilly cream is nothing but whipped cream but which is composed of sugar and vanilla. However, opinions are divided, some considering that they are in fact two names of the same product. Which is not far from the truth.
I will write below the recipe for this cream, although it is very simple and I am already sure that you understand how to proceed. But as there will be some cake recipes in which I used this cream (whipped cream) I said that it doesn't hurt to write it down separately for a better organization.
I don't remember where I found the recipe for this tart, but I know for sure that until I knew it, I was never fully satisfied with the apple tarts I was cooking. It entered my family's menu and we are loyal to it. It has some advantages & # 8211 you can't find raw dough around apple slices, it is creamy and quite imposing in quantity.
INGREDIENT ESTIMATED TIME & # 8211 60 min
for the dough:
flour & # 8211 275 gr (2 glasses)
sour cream & # 8211 100 gr
baking powder & # 8211 1 teaspoon
unt & # 8211 150 gr
sour cream & # 8211 250 gr (1 glass)
or & # 8211 1 pc.
sugar & # 8211 150 gr
flour & # 8211 4 tbsp
apples & # 8211 3-4 pcs
Prepare the dough from the ingredients listed above, wrap it in cling film and put it in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
In the meantime we take care of the cream, amalgamating the cream, the egg, the sugar and the flour.
We wash the apples and peel them and seeds (I left the peel, I don't think it hurts :) and cut them into very fine slices.
Take the dough out of the fridge and spread it with the rolling pin. We take a round oven tray with high edges and line it with baking paper. Arrange the dough sheet in the tray, making edges high enough to contain the filling.
Arrange the apple slices inside the tart, slightly overlapping them. Pour cream and egg cream over the apples.
Bake in the preheated oven (180 degrees) for 50 minutes. At the end of this time, take the tart out of the oven and let it cool in the pan (otherwise we risk breaking it). When it has cooled, put the tart on a plate and press it with sugar powder. I decorated some slices with balsamic vinegar cream. In one of the previous rounds I greased the tart with mascarpone, I pressed it with expanded rice and I made ornaments with melted chocolate (mneam!).